Monday, August 9, 2010

Checking Back In

It's been awhile. Until this past week I had no idea that I was sick and slowly getting more sick. Then everything came crashing down. Now I'm forced to take it easy and get better, which has been very eye opening. I had no idea how in survival mode I was. I have fallen behind on everything, especially the things I enjoy doing the most. I am months behind in all my blogs, I haven't cooked in weeks, and I haven't been writing. So not only was I simply going through the motions of life, I spent no time doing what motivates me.

But I'm back!!

And it feels so good. After this post, I'm all caught up on my blogs, I have made tons of notes for a new book I've been dreaming of and I can actually feel my imagination coming back to life.

Yeah for the things that I love!

It's good to be back. It's good to feel alive again.

I'm sure my characters feel the same way.

The best part of all? I have a new love of writing because I know what it's like to be without it. So here's to health and writing and all the things that motivate me in life.

Yep, it's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment